What is the Mushroom Complex?
The Harvest Naturals Mushroom Complex is a comprehensive blend of eleven different mushroom extracts designed to provide all the benefits associated with mushroom supplementation in one product. All mushroom extracts are USDA certified organic and contain a minimum of 30% beta glucans.
List of Included Mushrooms and Potential Benefits for Each:
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) supports exercise performance, supports cardiovascular function, increased antioxidants levels and it's potential to assist with inflammation.†
- Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceu) supports healthy cognitive function, mood support, potential to assist with inflammation, supports cardiovascular function, increased antioxidants, supports cellular health and immune support.†
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa) supports healthy immune system function, supports cellular health, supports cardiovascular function and increased antioxidants.†
- Red Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) supports healthy immune system function, supports cellular health, mood support, supports cardiovascular function and increased antioxidants.†
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) supports healthy immune system function, supports cellular health, digestive support increased antioxidants and supports cardiovascular function†
- Poria (Wolfiporia extensa) supports healthy cognitive function, ant-inflammatory properties, supports cellular health and supports healthy immune function.†
- Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) supports healthy cognitive function, ant-inflammatory properties, digestive health, supports cellular health and supports healthy immune function.†
- White Jelly (Tremella fuciformis) supports healthy digestive function, ant-inflammatory properties, supports cellular health and supports healthy immune function.†
- Willow Bracket (Phellinus igniarius) supports healthy immune function, ant-inflammatory properties, cognitive function support and supports cellular health.†
- Wood Ear (Auricularia auricula) supports healthy digestive function, supports cellular health and has ant-inflammatory properties.†
- Oyster (Pleurotus ostreatus) supports healthy digestive function, supports cellular health and has ant-inflammatory properties.†
How Harvest Naturals Mushroom Extracts are Made
Our extract are made from a dual extraction process. The first step is a hot water extraction. This is the most common and the least expensive and where many companies stop. When you find "cheap" mushroom supplements, they are either simple dried powders or are water extracted only. To get the full benefit of medicinal mushrooms, the second (and much more costly) alcohol extraction step is required.
Ethanol (or sometimes methanol) extraction isolates the water-insoluble components. Alcohol extraction process is in general used as a second step after hot-water extraction. Also since alcohol alone will not break down chitin effectively, heat must be added. Without this second step of alcohol extraction, many of the additional beneficial ingredients simply cannot be extracted.
Instant COAInstant COA
Another HR Supplements exclusive is the “Instant COA” (Certificate of Analysis). We are building a customer facing interface that will allow you to view product COA's on any mobile device. Simply scan the Quick Response (QR) code on the HR Supplements product label and instantly view the lab reports.
Please note this is an ongoing effort. We produce hundreds of products and we keep COA’s, lab sheets, production reports and other internal records forever. It will take time to convert all of them. Meanwhile, for archived COA's please click here to request a copy.
CERES Organic Certification
Statements & Warnings †
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not take this or any other compound if under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby, or if you have any known or suspected medical conditions and/or taking prescription drug(s) or OTC medication(s). Always consult with a qualified health physician before taking any new compound.